Why do people buy Leather Clothes?

Leather clothes are a timeless fashion staple for all. Made with high quality materials, leather clothes provides protection from the elements and lasts longer than most fabrics. Leather is also known for its durability and can be worn as part of a casual or dressier outfit. It’s versatile, stylish and adds a hint of sophistication to any wardrobe. With proper care and maintenance, leather clothes can last you many years to come.

1 Like

In the fall and early winter, I would never get on my motorcycle without wearing my leather riding jacket. It helped keep me warm and also provided a little protection if I went down. As the weather got cooler, out came the leather gloves (and as much as I hate to admit it), the leather chaps. The only way to ride. Steel toed leather boots to finish out the ensemble.

Very true, David. It’s such a versatile and timeless material. The keyis in the caring for it, and if done well, it will also help take care of the person wearing it (protection, fashion, function, etc.)

Looking great, Bob! And by the great state of PA, nice :grinning:

The motorcycle appears like it would do very well on long rides.