Where is everyone!

Hi ! I’m in Cleveland, Texas.

Hey! Philadelphia, PA, over here

Northampton, Massachusetts. It’s in the “hippies” region:

Hi Rodger! :wave: It’s good to finely hear from others on here. I’m in the Gulf Coast area down here in Texas. Yes, It’s blazing hot down here. I’ve been moving into my new shop and I can’t wait to crank up the A/C :sweat: After joining, I was hoping to find other leather workers to share there experiences and see the work everyone has been working on. How do you find this site?

I am located in Carthage MO, about an hour away from Springfield Leather Co store. So much nicer than some of the Tandy stores I have visited.

In God’s Grace,

Pastor Bob

“While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” - Romans 5:8

Lucky :slight_smile: It must be like going into a candy or toy store when you get to go there!

Maybe I posted this on another thread. I hail from Belgrade, MN. Well not quite. I live about 6 miles from town but our address is Belgrade. I don’t understand people who live on top of each other in those big metropolitan areas. I am surrounded by corn fields for as far as I can see.

1 Like

Lived in metro Atlanta for 15 years. Good to be back in rural midwest.

I get the appeal of the open space - I live in a dense city, can walk outside and see people and dogs everywhere. Access to the arts (museums, galleries) and artisians is pretty cool (glass blowers, wood workers, mostly everything is nearby), though there’s a quality to the quietness of rural land that’s certainly missing here.

There are trade-off to be sure. I am willing to sacrifice proximity to other people, museums, libraries and grocery stores in exchange for clean air, wide open spaces and the ability to sleep with my windows open at night.

Indeed, that’s a pleasure to have all of that around - sounds amazing :slight_smile:

Philly, PA.

Greetings!

Excellent, another Philly! one by one we grow… :grinning:

1 Like

Someone has to put the International in: London UK

1 Like

Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA.
Johan

1 Like

Another Minnesotan. Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome! Glad you are here

I’m in North Central Indiana

Glad to have you on the forum. Welcome from SW Missouri. Nice work on the wallets. Are they for yourself, friends, and family, or are you setting up shop? They are beautiful by the way.

Thanks. I’ve made a couple for family but I have them for sale as well