Old/Used Tool Trades or Sites?

So like my woodworking tools, I came to acquire many of them throughout the years as I needed them for different projects and it’s definitely the same now for my newfound leather hobby. I haven’t been able to find very many used tools for sale anywhere and thought I’d make a post to see if anyone would be interested. I’m also looking for a decent Singer 4423 or something similar because handsewing is so time consuming. Thanks in advance.

I always keep an eye on market place. Most of my used tools I keep unless they are duplicates. I can keep my eyes open for ya.

dsnyder 731 :wave:
I find myself in the same boat. I have been pounding leather since 1965 and have collected many tools and equipment over the years. I can say this " cry once"! The reason I say that is simply this. I have bought several things over and over because I didn’t have the money. :thinking: With that said, don’t settle for what you can afford. If you know exactly what you want save for it and you will be happier :upside_down_face: I have learned… delayed gratification :roll_eyes:
bye for know :wave: